Each CEISCE member institution nominates a student to be part of the students committee, whose main role is to propose scientific activities for students and rsearchers in general. For this purpose, regular meetings are held between the CEISCE management and this committee. When a proposed activity is approved by the management, the student committee has the mandate to organize it in partnership with the management. This committee also contributes to the organization of the annual CEISCE conference.
The current composition of the Student Committee is listed below. The committee chair is indicated by an asterisk (*). Students of the cluster are strongly encouraged to contact the committee members to discuss the scientific animation activities of the CEISCE.
* Committee Chair.
The Students' Committee organizes several scientific animation activities for co-researchers, students and research professionals. Some examples of the activities of the Students' Committee are listed below.
CEISCE organizes several scholarship contests for students and research projects. When a scholarship program is launched, its information and the corresponding forms are presented below.
Some examples of closed schorlarship contests organized in the past by CEISCE are given below.
- Call for projects with co-supervision scholarships organized by CEISCE - Winter 2022 (deadline: Friday, February 11th, 2022)
- DIALOGUE (FRQNT) – Volet Relève étudiante : 3rd edition of the program to support scientific communication to the public (deadline: Monday, October 4th, 2021)
- Call for projects with co-supervision scholarships organized by CEISCE - Winter 2021 (deadline: Monday, February 22nd, 2021)
- Globalink FRQNT-Mitacs scholarships for international internships - 2020-2021 (deadline: Monday, January 11th, 2021)
- Call for projects with co-supervision scholarships organized by CEISCE - 2020
- International Internship Program 2019-2020 organized by FRQNT